dissabte, 10 de gener del 2015

New York, New York de Frank Sinatra. Traducció al català

Lletra en català de New York, New York de Frank Sinatra

















Frank Sinatra – New York, New York Lyrics

The greatest city in the whole world!
Start spreading the news, I am leaving today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York


These vagabond shoes, they are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York


I wanna wake up in a city that doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap


My little town blues, they are melting away
I gonna make a brand new start of it in old New York


If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York


New York, New York
I want to wake up in a city that doesn’t sleep
And find that I'm the number one, top of the hit
Head of the heap
King of the hill


These little town blues, they are melting away
I am about to make a brand new start of it in old New York


And if I can make it there, I'll make, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York, New York
La ciutat més gran de tot el món!
Comença a dir-ho a tothom, avui me’n vaig.
Vull formar part d’allò.
New York, New York



Aquestes sabates de rodamón, s’estan desitjant perdre
pel cor de New York
New York, New York

Em vull despertar en una ciutat que mai no dorm
i sentir-me el rei de la muntanya, a dalt de tot

La meva tristor de ser d’una ciutat petita, s’està fonent
Vaig a fer un canvi total començant de zero en la vella New York

Si ho puc fer allà, ho podré fer en qualsevol lloc
depèn de tu, New York, New York

New York, New York
Vull despertar-me en una ciutat que no dorm
i sentir-me el número u, el primer de tots
al capdamunt de tot
el rei de la muntanya



Aquesta tristor per ser d’una ciutat petita, s’estan fonen
Vaig a fer un canvi total, un nou començament en la vella New York

I si ho puc fer allí, ho podré, ho podré fer en qualsevol lloc
Depèn de tu, New York, New York, New York

New York, New York lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Longing: A prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
Stray: To wander from a given place, limited area, direct course, etc., esp. aimlessly; roam; rove
Heap: A heap of things is a pile of them, especially a pile arranged in a rather untidy way.
Blues: A feeling of depression or deep unhappiness
Melting: (of ice, ice cream, etc) in the process of becoming liquid.
Brand new: A person's behavior which is drastically different than normal usually because they are in the presence of certain people.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada